Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 30... YES!! YEAH!! WOO!!!


Its the last day! I am so happy I actually made it. There were a few days there where I almost just threw in the towel and said forget it. This one has a few of our past subjects in the background. You will notice owl, soapstone, and and a few other unnamed characters. Congrats to everyone else that stuck with it, be it officially or un. Thank you everyone who posted comments (especially Buf, Eury, Andromeda, and Ratbar who posted every (or almost every)day) It really kept me going when I didn't want to. And I'm sorry I did not post as much as I would have liked for everyone else. I was looking everyday and I am humbled by the amount of talent and skill of my fellow worthians.

Yeah!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like the grand finale of a fireworks show! A reprise of prior attractions! Great job on a theme that had me wondering how you could creatively shoot for 30 days. You've done an outstanding job and compiled a wonderful body of work. Congrats on completing the challenge! Well done, Feather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I thought that yesterday's pic was the last for the month. With the different hours everyone posts, I have screwed up more than once. I do see previous subject matter, but oddly enough the dark part makes me think of an yeye.. looking back at me from some very alien scene. I'm glad you made the complete 30 days, and reading how many times you wanted to throw in the towel, I completely understand. There is this feeling that you will not be able to tear one tiny bit more of creativity out of your skull, and then before you know it, you finally do. As I mentioned in yesterday's comment, I loved following your blog, your descriptions and again, congratulations on completing the challenge. Best of luck, I'm looking forward to what you offer for the hxh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good idea using things from previous days. The colours blend in nicely together. Very many congratulations on surviving. You did good! You've earned yourself a well deserved break!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo to finish the challenge. I love the colours and the curve of the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete